Installation Guideline For InteriCAD 8000
**Steps to Review Before Installing Intericad 8000:
- Check the compatibility of the windows with the Autocad version.
- Few different version of Autocad are allowed to install in a single Windows
**Note: Install Autocad first before installing Intericad 8000.
Installation in Mac
There are two methods for you to install YFCAD products in Mac.
- You should first install Boot Camp in your computer, and then install a Windows system in Mac. After that, your computer will have two systems. Then you should restart from Windows, and install YFCAD products in your computer.
- To know more about Boot Camp, please visit this webpage: CLICK!
Method 2 :
- First install a VM in Mac, and then install a Windows system in VM. After that, you can install YFCAD products in VM. But the speed will be slow in VM.
- To know more about VM, please visit this webpage:CLICK!
Installation in Linux
- You can install CrossOver Linux in you Linux system firstly, and then run CrossOver Linux to install YFCAD products.
- To know more about CrossOver Linux, please visit this webpage:CLICK!
**PLUG IN THE INSTALLATION USB TO THE PC
** Start Computer, double click the InteriCAD 8000 USB to open the folder;
** Double click the Start icon to run the installer;
**Click on the "Install System" button to start installation;
**Click Next to continue;
**Read and accept the license agreement, and then click Next;
**Choose "Complete" and click Next;
** Click Next;
**Choose the AutoCAD version and click Next;
**Click Install to begin installation;
** CLick Finish to exit;
**Next, click on "Install Library";
** Wait until the installation progress bar to reach 100%;
** Finally, click Finish to end.
** Plug in the Intericad 8000 dongle and start running the software.
** Input the activation code and click "Activate YFCAD Software".
**If you can see the dialog below, congratulations! You have activated InteriCAD 8000 successfully.
If you can't locate your activation codes,Please call 03-33775597 and look for Ms. Siah/Ms Tracy to get your codes and do the following:
Please go to My Computer/This PC > Local disk C > Intericad > menu > ModuleCode.exe, click Add and key in the codes row by row.